Information We May Collect About You
When you use or access the Digital Reality Fair hereinafter referred to as the "Web App", we may collect personal information, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Age (We only allow users 14 years of age or older)
- Information such as your name or student id
- Information you submit through responses to survey questions, such as responses to questions about your financial literacy interests.
- Any other information you submit when you contact us through the Web App.
We also may collect certain other information automatically when you visit the App, such as the following:
- Device Information: Certain information is automatically collected through your device, such as IP address, and operating system. We use this information to ensure that the Web App functions properly.
- IP Address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Your IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the App, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications, and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Web App. We may also derive and collect your approximate location from your IP address to understand from what regions of the world our App users come.
- Location Information: We may receive your approximate location or data that indicates your approximate location, such as your IP address.
How We Use Your Information
We may use personal information that we collect about you for purposes that include the following:
- Operating, evaluating, and improving the Web App.
- Understanding how visitors use the Web App and to determine what features and services may interest visitors.
- Improving overall user experience
- Revising the App features or operation.
- Communicating with you and responding to your requests, including for marketing purposes.
- Calculating user levels and diagnosing server problems.
Disclosure of Your Information
WE NEVER SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
You may choose not to participate in using the Web App.
We maintain safeguards intended to protect the personal information collected through the App.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy to reflect changes in our privacy practices at any time and without prior notice to you. When we do so, we will update the Effective Date of the Policy, above, and the current version of the Policy will always be available for review within the App. We encourage you to periodically review the Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
We do not allow your information to be shared with any other users within the Web App. You do not have the ability to post publicly available information. We DO NOT publish and make publicly available any user information.
We do not direct the Web App to children under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13 through the Web App. If you are a parent or guardian of a
child under the age of 13 and you believe we have received personal information about that child, please contact us as described in the “Contacting Us” section of this Policy and we will delete the
information from our records.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, contact us by using the form below: